Syracuse and Buffalo Medical Malpractice Attorney
I am a physician and an attorney. I practice only medical malpractice law and nothing else. NO CAR ACCIDENTS, BANKRUPTCIES, SLIP AND FALLS, ETC. Just medical malpractice.
Being both an attorney and a physician, I am in a truly unique position to help patients seriously injured by the malpractice of physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, hospitals, and nursing homes in all of Upstate New York. I have taken cases thought by other lawyers to be unwinnable and frequently obtained money for these victims.
I am a Syracuse medical malpractice attorney, but I will make house calls anywhere in the Upstate area whenever necessary and for no extra charge.
I work on a contingency fee basis whereby you will owe no money unless you win or settle your case and are awarded money.
I will review the medical records you provide me for evidence of medical malpractice at no charge to you.
Why call a Syracuse medical malpractice attorney?
- I am both an attorney and an experienced physician, but charge no more than regular lawyers and nothing if you do not collect money.
- My practice is devoted entirely to medical malpractice and nothing else.
- I sue doctors. I do not defend them.
- When you call to see if you have a case, you will talk directly to me or I will return your call promptly.
- I make free house calls.
- I am a victim of medical malpractice.
Who should call?
Anyone who believes he was seriously and permanently injured by medical malpractice should call an Syracuse medical malpractice attorney.
Areas served: Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Cheektowaga, Tonawanda, Schenectady, Utica, Irondequoit, Niagara Falls, Troy, Binghamton, West Seneca, Brighton, Rome, Ithaca, Elmira.